Document Management Officer (PwC - Luxembourg)
Vacature online sinds 21/03/2021
A career in Risk Management, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to advance and foster integrity based decision making and conduct by PwC professionals throughout our organisation. You’ll focus on promoting and monitoring compliance with applicable external laws and regulations as well as internal policies and procedures to help manage PwC’s regulatory, litigation, and reputational risk.
Our Compliance team is responsible for oversight of all Compliance activities by our PwC professionals. As part of the team, you’ll help promote and monitor compliance with applicable external and internal policies, laws and regulations and subsequently, manage PwC’s regulatory, litigation and reputational risk.Your mission
As an Document Management Officer(m/f), you will:
- Ensure that quality support is provided to your client facing colleagues during the life cycle of their mission;
- Produce and manage centralised documents;
- Ensure physical storage, proper localisation, conservation and destruction of documents/files/binders;
- Produce various reportings to our risk management team;
- Participate to implementation of service improvement initiatives in line with the company objectives and lines of service needs;
- Ensure respect of internal procedures, quality and risk management controls in our processes;
- Liaise with IT for the update of our centralised tools;
- Diverse administrative tasks (incoming and outgoing mail, redaction and update of procedures,…).
- You hold a Bachelor degree in administration or in any other relevant field;
- You have a first experience in an administrative and/or a client-service oriented role (i.e. personal assistant);
- You are interested in an internal mobility within PwC;
- You have advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel and Word);
- You have a very good command of both English and French;
- You are service-oriented;
- You can deal with confidential and sensitive information.