Archives and Records Management Specialist (Westpole - Luxembourg)
Vacature online sinds 03/07/2023
Our Client in Luxembourg is a Financial European Institution which invests in a sustainable future for all. They help the economy, create jobs, promote equality and improve lives for EU citizens and for people in developing countries.
Their Information Management Services actively contribute to such operations by taking care of Documents and Records Management, Information Management, and Support to Electronic Documents and Records Management Systems.
The Archives and Document Management team is strongly involved in the Electronic Document and Record Management (EDRM) – GED system maintenance and evolution as well as in document automations in close collaboration with several stakeholders including IT.
Their responsibilities are to address the capture, collection, administration, and preservation of documents and records in secure electronic format throughout their life cycle. The management of electronic repositories also consists in promoting compliance with the client’s requirements regarding the integrity, reliability and confidentiality of its electronic documents and records.
To join our client’s Archives and Records Management team, WESTPOLE is recruiting a Specialist to provide records management services through Digital Archiving support and management.
- Support users of a Sharepoint workflow-based application for validation of internal documents
- Provide document management support and advice in accordance with the client applicable policies and rules
- Manage support requests in the ticketing system
- Collaborate with IT
- University Degree in IT or Information, Archives or Document Management
- Using Smartshare, Notes, Notenum, Smart IT, MS Teams
- Automation projects, testing and audit reports
- Providing application support to users
- Archiving, information or document management experience in a corporate information service;
- Using document management systems for records identification, registration, filing, storage, retention, preservation and conservation in electronic format;
- Using archiving and document management standards practices (ISO 15489 or equivalent) and related procedures;
- Using the following standard software tools: Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe;
- Practical experience with OpenText Content Server would be an advantage;
- Writing and reviewing specifications for various data improvement (integrated data base functionalities);
- Fluency in Knowledge of any other EU language is welcome.
We offer an open-ended contract with :
- Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record;
- A strong learning and development program;
- A challenging environment, where collaborative working and continuous self- improvement is the key to success;
- A good work-life balance;
- A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurances, pension insurance plan, etc.)