Data Officer (Philanthropy Europe Association - Brussels)
Offre d'emploi mise en ligne le 23/10/2023
email@example.com Philanthropy House, Rue Royale 94,
1000 Brussels Belgium
Vacancy Announcement for Data Officer
The Philanthropy Europe Association (Philea) is looking for a Data Officer who will:
- collect and manage qualitative data, ensuring the accuracy and cleanliness of member data in the CRM system,
- analyse and visualise data, generating reports in close collaboration with senior staff,
- create interactive dashboards for tracking KPIs aligned with Philea’s strategic objectives,
- monitor member engagement levels, identify improvement opportunities, and provide data support for targeted outreach, retention strategies, and peer learning activities,
- contribute to collecting and recording information about the philanthropic field and responding to information requests promptly and accurately,
- monitor and search for data/when needed, ensuring the availability of critical information/data when required,
- collaborate with IT and external vendors for data integration, system enhancements, and process optimisation efforts,
- provide colleagues with technical assistance for data-related tools and CRM usage,
- be someone who values the importance of collaboration and trust, believes in the power of collective impact, is eager to learn, and advocates for everyone to have a voice and equal opportunities.
- be available to work full-time
Indefinite contract (CDI)
Starting date: as soon as possible
- One to three years’ experience in data management, analysis, and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in data science, statistics, information science, or a related field, or proven interest and experience in information sciences (knowledge management/ data collection/collective knowledge/knowledge platforms) with complementary professional training in these areas
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word); Power BI or Tableau.
- Knowledge of CRM systems and databases, especially Odoo, with experience in data integration and cleaning, and database querying skills
- C2 level in English (listening, writing, speaking)
- You must have the right to live and work in Belgium.
- NLP expertise with AI integration skills
- Understanding of data protection regulations and compliance (e.g., GDPR)
Based in Brussels, Belgium this placement offers you the opportunity to live and work in the heart of Europe.
- Monthly salary range is from 2708 euros to 2969.66 euros (gross), commensurate with experience in a similar position or function (13th salary, holiday pay, transportation)
- Home office allowance
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Additional holidays
- Training and personal development budget
- Group health and pension insurance
- A friendly, open working environment
How to apply
Please send your application (cover letter + CV in English +) by 30 November to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the following reference “Data Officer”.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so we strongly encourage early applications.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to include thoughtful responses to the following questions in their motivation letter.
- Can you describe a specific project where you helped in managing, standardising, cleaning and deduplicating data within an organisation? What types of data were involved, and which processes and tools did you use to ensure accuracy, validity and completeness of data?
- Can you share an example of your involvement in a project where you collaborated with a team to collecting data/information from diverse sources, both internal and external to the organisation, analyse and visualise data, generate dashboards and reports as well as the key insights you have uncovered?
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated confidentially.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our organisation. We strongly encourage candidates from historically disadvantaged or marginalised groups to apply.
About Philanthropy Europe Association (Philea)
We are the voice of European philanthropy. Our purpose is to harness its immense multidimensional potential.
Philea nurtures a diverse and inclusive ecosystem of foundations, philanthropic organisations and networks in over 30 countries that work for the common good. We unite over 10,000 public-benefit foundations that seek to improve life for people and communities in Europe and around the world.
We want to inspire, connect and represent the European philanthropy sector and enhance its role as a credible and trustworthy partner, today and tomorrow. We foster collaboration in order to increase synergies, scale up innovation and use our voice to impact policy that enables positive change
We believe that philanthropy in Europe plays a unique, risk-taking role in sparking innovation and acting as a catalyst for good. We want to connect citizens and communities with philanthropic organisations and contribute to building more resilient, sustainable and just societies.