Document Management Officer - DMO/ Documentalist
Angebot veröffentlicht am 04/06/2016
Serco Services GmbH search for a Document Management Officer – DMO/ Documentalist.
The jobholder will put in place policies, procedures, and tools for document management and provide information services to our customer. The DMO function has been placed in the IT sector, which is part of the Corporate Services unit.
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of the document management policy and document management systems;
- Assisting in elaborating the implementing rules and procedures concerning registration, filing, archiving and retention of documents and files, taking into account relevant provisions concerning information security and protection of personal data;
- Assisting with managing the various electronic document management systems
- Representing the Board and liaising on behalf of the Board in the different networks related to the document management policy of the client
- Liaising on behalf of the Board and ensuring access on behalf of the Board to staff to the different networks where the client provides and exchanges data and information for document management purposes;
- Managing such networks from the side of and on behalf of the client;
- Managing a small physical library and establishing procedures for checking-in/out books and journals;
- Providing support and managing the commercial databases to which the Board has purchased access for the staff;
- Assisting, in cooperation with the facilities team, in organising and maintaining the client’s central archives in accordance with existing regulations applicable to EU Institutions;
- Regularly testing the functioning of the client’s document management policy, by investigating whether the security classification system works well, and by testing audit trails;
- Working together with staff from other teams to ensure the information of the client is managed in a secure way;
- Providing training sessions on document management;
- Providing support and assistance on document management to secretarial staff;
- Performing any other duties as required by line management in the interest of the Service
The Ideal Candidate
- University diploma
- 6-10 years of experience; of which 5 years in document management/ relevant experience
- Languages skills – an excellent command of spoken and written English
- User Knowledge of SharePoint and Ares would be an asset
- EU work permit
- Relocation solution available (if applicable).
- A competitive salary/ benefits package in line with your profile and your contract.
- A prestige and challenging work environment with a real opportunity to build your career.