Records Management Associate (Kelly - Heist-op-den-Berg)
Vacature online sinds 19/08/2021
For one of our clients, Kelly Science is currently recruiting a Records Management Associate in Heist-op-den-Berg (1 year contract).
This record management associate will work under direction of the Project Manager Lead. For the different tasks you will get a specific training.
- inventorying documentation following specific records management policies and guidelines,
- you will perform other records management tasks as writing decommissioning documents, creation of archive logs, …
- support for final storage documentation.
- BSc in sciences or technical degree with pharmaceutical experience (Ex. Chemical Technicians)
- Former pharmaceutical industry experience or API plant experience. Production, Quality, and Technical Support will be considered.
- Experience with decommissioning process
- Experience with validation/qualification in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in records management, inventorying, archiving.
- Skills for working into a team and following project manager guidelines, and capable to report progress and issues in order to find the best solution.
- Fluent in English both written as well as spoken.