Process Documentalist (PM)
Vacature online sinds 01/12/2018
Currently Templeton & Partners is looking for an Experienced ( Senior ) Document Specialist to join one of our international clients for a position in Brussels, Belgium of 6 months, with option of extension.
Description of duties
To assure, in a structured way, that MS Business processes, having an impact on revenue, become operational excellent. * Review and implement MS Business processes
- Ensure that MS Business representatives are integrated into the existing ITSM processes
- Identify risks and organizational issues within MS Business processes
- Set up and maintain a Quality Management System for MS Business processes:
- QMS Governance, Methodology, Templates & Tools
- Processes, procedures, work instructions and operational controls
- KPI’s and Reporting
- PDCA (Plan/Do/Check/Act) implementation
- Internal Control Framework Governance, incl. a regular
assessment of the adequacy and effectiveness of the key controls * Training & Communication
- Facilitate workshops related to the identification, review and validation of documentation.
- Review existing documentation and/or develop new documentation related to business processes, procedures and work instructions.
- Standardize the documentation based on existing templates, suggest improvements.
- Report on the progress and issues encountered.
– Knowledge of Order To Cash and Problem To Resolution processes is a plus – Knowledge of how ERP, BPM, CRM and BI tools operate is a plus
- Has strong written and communication skills (FR/NL/ENG)
- Be able to work with a variety of different people
- Has the ability to structure a large amount of information within a framework
- Be process and quality minded
- Be familiar with digital media
- Has attested experience in documenting business processes, procedures and work instructions