Knowledge Management - Document Automation Specialist (Arendt Medernach - Luxembourg)
Vacature online sinds 29/05/2022
- Location: Luxembourg
- Payment: tbc
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Hours: Full Time
Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 380 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Hong Kong, London, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
As a result of the continuous increase of our activities, we are currently looking for a:
Knowledge Management – Document Automation Specialist (m/f)
As a Document automation specialist you will work in Document Automation team using Contract Express, but you will be also exposed to other LegalTech initiatives that the firm is pursuing.
Your role :
- Automation of single or multiple documents, and publishing these via a dynamic online questionnaire, and creation of external database when required.
- Application of logic and rules to ensure that both clients and legal teams` documents are produced with the correct content and formatting.
- Ensuring all templates adhere to the firm’s consistent approach to automation (for instance naming conventions etc. and all templates and output documents are in the firm’s house style).
- Maintenance of existing automated documents.
- Developing project plans and ensuring these are delivered on time.
- Working closely and sharing within the knowledge management team.
- Supporting the development of automation within the firm.
- Law graduate with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience gained in a legal environment (ideally in a law firm).
- Interest in innovation and technology, and be open to new ideas.
- Candidates should have a real interest in creating solutions through logic and the ability to solve complex problems.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
- Experience of automating documents is an asset, but candidates may be new to document automation or have limited experience as a user.
- Understand and take complex design briefs from fee earners.
- Extremely high attention to detail and the willingness and patience to consistently spot and correct errors (your own and those of others) until a perfect outcome is achieved.
- Perfect command of French and English, spoken and written. German will be an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of establishing immediate rapport.
- Self-starter and able to work on own initiative.
- Strong team player, dynamic, autonomous and resilient, facilitating, organising and supporting the development of knowledge management.
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines, and to prioritise between conflicting demands.
- An entrepreneurial working environment, giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- An attractive salary package;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.