Internship as Business analyst – Document & content Services – Country team (ING - Brussels)
Vacature online sinds 17/07/2022
[As of September, min. 4 months, Brussels]
Our Role & Work Environment
The Tribe ‘Document & Content Services’ (DCS) is enabling other departments of the bank by delivering state of the art solutions and services for :
- Message Delivery (composition of documents and routing to the right channel – paper, inbox, Document Centre, e-mail, …)
- Customer collaboration (Show, amend, download, upload documents in relationship with other process of the bank)
- Intelligent Automation (robotics, data extractions, scanning, …)
- Dossier Management (archiving, retention, )
In DCS, the ‘country team’ is the partner of the consuming tribes and focus on the definition of the right solution as well as on the follow-up of the delivery.
That team is composed of Customer Journey Expert’s (CJE). They are passionate about improving the client & employee experience by enabling efficient communication with our customer & state of the art handling of related documents, from the delivery of messages to the customers to the upload and signature of other documents. And somewhere in between, we help our colleagues from the Customer Loyalty Teams (CLT) to gain in efficiency via automatic reading, classification of documents, automation (also known as Robotisation) of processes, optimal archiving solutions.
Our team aims to advise other departments to define and implement their Digitalisation roadmap and ensure coordination with the implementation and development of DCS services.
Our Key Responsibilities
Become an expert and promoter of our services
- Understand our services related to Content Capture, Content Storage, Content Delivery, Content Sharing, and Business Automation. Be able to explain and demonstrate them. Be able to propose the best solutions to the needs of the internal external customers.
- Understand the implications (which steps, which limitations) of the implementation of those services.
- Be an ambassador of Document & content Services within the ING departments of ING Belgium.
- give awareness & training sessions.
- contribute to the continuous improvement of our documentation & promotion material.
Act as an account manager
- be the central point of contact for the colleagues of one or more Tribe / CLT or department.
- advise them to optimise their services to our customers & their roadmap. For this, you can count on the support of the DCS team (architects and squads).
- participate to discovery activities aiming to identify and evaluate automation, digitalisation & improvement opportunities.
- centralise their demands and analyse with the DCS team their implications.
- defend their priorities and business in the prioritisation rounds that need to be done given the high number of new developments in our area.
- be the one that will report to them on the progress, successes, delays in the agreed delivery.
Be a partner for the DCS squads
- the ‘country team’ keeps the squads informed on requests & developments impacting them and all commitments on behalf of DCS are pre-aligned.
- Requirements gathered by the ‘country team’ are a very important input for the further evolution of our DCS services and for our roadmap.
- We are involved in Research&Development with the squads to explore new technologies (f.i. in the context of Content extraction and classification)
- We help them in some testing activities.
- Together, we make sure that the documentation and promotion material remain up to date.
We collaborate with all squads of the Tribe, which are located in Brussels, Amsterdam, and Leeuwarden, and we have periodic exchanges of experience and best practices with all entities active in this domain.
The project for which we propose an internship as Business Analyst :
One of our challenges is to improve our knowledge management tool where :
- Our users can easily find the relevant information for them (descriptions, promotion material scopes & limitations, required information in case of implementation, roadmap with foreseen product developments, etc)
- Our team and colleagues in the Tribe can easily retrieve the relevant information on our products and services (onboarding forms, technical details, Sales guidelines, etc)
This represents a lot of work and a lot of learning. As the investment for both parties is important, we only consider internships of minimum 4 or 5 months.
An Intern Could Help Us In
- gathering the available documentation
- structuring it in a online site. We want our knowledge management system as easy as attractive for our internal users.
- building some promotion materials (presentation, brochures, video’s, demo’s)
- analysing our internal processes (intake of new requests, prioritisation, monitoring of progress of delivery) and proposing/realising automations of recurrent activities.
To Be Successful In This Internship You Need
- Interest in document management and digitalization.
- Interest in learning new technologies.
- Good analytical capabilities to gather, understand and structure the information.
- Ability to work autonomously, with a great eye for details; but in the same time Team worker
- Great communication skills and ability to synthesize for users and stakeholders
- Delivery focus
- Fluency in English (verbally and written). French &/or Dutch is a plus but not mandatory.
- Interest in learning the Agile way of working
With This Internship, You Will
- Add on your CV an experience with a leading Document Management Suite that is being adopted through ING but also in a lot of other companies.
- Learn how companies are transforming and digitalizing their services.
- Learn how banks are managing & improving their processes.
- Learn how teams can build a knowledge library and which are the challenges related to this.
- See how ING has adopted the Agile way of working.
- Acquire an experience in an international environment.