Information Management Consultant (Sopra Steria - Brussels)
Vacature online sinds 09/08/2021
Sopra Steria Group, a major player in consulting, technology services and software publishing in Europe, assists its clients in the successful transformation of their business and information systems. By combining value and innovation in the solutions proposed, and delivering utmost quality and performance in the services provided, Sopra Steria Group positioned itself as a preferred partner for major companies and organizations; especially those looking for the best use of digital technology for their development and competitiveness.
You want to enlarge your career scope working on a multi-cultural environment, involved in interesting Security projects within the Public and the Private Sector? Check this opportunity.
As IT integrator, Sopra Steria is involved in digital transformation project for large organizations both in private & public sector. We aim to provide end-to-end services, from consulting analyses and recommendations to platform design, technical solution implementation and change management.
To strengthen our GRC team, Sopra Steria Benelux is actively looking for “Risk Management Consultant” with experiences with ISO standards, risk assessment methodologies and mitigation measures implementation.
- The consultant will mainly support Digital Transformation projects providing guidance and pragmatical recommendations to improve information management. With regards to regulations, he/she analyzes the current situation and business needs to provide the best governance approach. He / she will help our partner to identify the best technological solution to identify & classify information, ensure trust through all the lifecycle, enable long-term preservation and allow users to find the right information.
- Analyze & document business processes and information flow.
- Conduct maturity assessment related to information management.
- Support customer to define their information governance & strategy.
- Support large organization to better govern their information management tool such as MS 365 & SharePoint.
- Implement of standards & best practice within policies, controls and processes.
- Define and conduct awareness program including communication plan, training and change management.
- Help customer to align their information strategy to the regulation environment and technological solution.
- Follow main technology evolution and assess impact for information management; conduct R&D and POC internal project.
- As part of a multidisciplinary team, you’ll be able to share your knowledge and experiences and follow other topics related to GRC.
- You hold an advanced graduate degree in one of the following fields: Information sciences, business administration, computer science, economics, engineering.
- Certification and complementary courses in information management or other fields are an add-on.
- You are open-minded and eager to learn and develop new skills / knowledge.
- You have a pragmatical approach linking with standards & regulations.
- You are not afraid to work in IT environment.
- You are open-minded with good communication skills.
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented.
- Team spirit is a strong requirement.
- You are fluent in English, and native or bilingual level in Dutch or French. Knowledge of the other language is an asset.
- You have minimum five years’ experience in information management field.
- Experience as consultant, business / functional analyst, and/or project manager roles is an asset.
- A good knowledge of information management, records management, digital preservation & archiving best practices and standard is a prerequisite.
- Knowledge of information security and/or Data Protection is an asset.
- You have experience using and managing SharePoint and MS 365 tools.
- Knowledge of other EDRMS and Digital Archiving tool is an asset.
- Experience in large organization preferred.
We Offer :
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send us your resume.