Information management consultant (Exquando - Wavre)
Vacature online sinds 08/03/2022
To help sustain its growth, Exquando is looking to recruit an experienced consultant in the field of information management, information governance and document management.
- You work with business stakeholders to initiate a common vision for information management and governance
- You analyze business processes and user requirements in the field of information management; you identify strengths and weaknesses for optimisation and automation
- You develop and deliver strategies and solutions for managing the capture, storage, security, revision control, retrieval, distribution, preservation or destruction of information
- You define guidance and planning for the smooth implementation of the information governance policy
- You analyse standard functionalities and features of relevant IT tools
- You lead and accompany the change within the organization
- You help transfer knowledge to co-workers through coaching and training
- You lead meetings with clients, team members and other stakeholders.
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree or equivalent by experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in information management, information governance, document management or ECM projects
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Very good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong workshop facilitation and interviewing skills
- Excellent listening skills and good sense of understanding client needs
- Language skills: French, Dutch or English
What Exquando has to offer
Exquando offers the opportunity to develop your knowledge and expertise in an exciting and challenging environment. Our clients are major organizations in the construction, pharmaceutical, banking, energy and insurance sectors. We pay particular attention to personal and professional development. Adequate training, either internal or through information professional associations and organisations, will be provided. You will be encouraged to exchange with the information professional community and share your newly-acquired knowledge and experience.
Exquando’s working environment is dynamic and flexible. We encourage creativity and pro-activity. And we like having fun! We offer a permanent, full or part time position. Our operational office is based in Wavre. Some of the assignments could require short, medium or even longer term work at customers premises.
It is also crucial for us that the candidate is sensitive to Exquando values.
Do you recognize yourself in this description? Send your CV and explain why you are interested in this position to Muriel at firstname.lastname@example.org