(e-)Archive Specialist (UCB - Braine-l'Alleud)
Vacature online sinds 17/07/2022
Make your mark for patients.
We’re here because we want to build the future and transform patients’ lives for the better.
At UCB, our people are our experiences and achievements, our passion and drive. That’s why we’re looking for talented individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences – not just the best and brightest, but those who care about making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients. We promote an environment of diversity, openness, and respect where people can make valuable contributions.
An exciting journey lies ahead. Will you join us in pushing the boundaries of what’s possible?
To strengthen our PV Supply & Tech Solutions team, we are looking for a talented individual to fill the position of (e-)Archive Specialist, based in Braine, Belgium.
Act As An Expert In Archiving Activities (Paper And E-Archive) Related To Analytical Development Departments And Other Departments If Relevant, Including
- Defining the processes to deliver adequate service to end-users including archive coming from external partners
- Providing tools & process documents to guide end-users to deposit / consult / find their archives in a compliant & efficient way,
- Supporting business teams in their day-to-day record management needs (process analysis & support),
- Ensure business continuity & support during the conduct of internal/external audits & inspections,
- Manage content, access and be an expert on archive related tools (ex LDMA, Iron Mountain platform …)
- For special projects in the scope of the function field
- Manage T1 archive facilities (Access, scheduling, storage, organization…)
- Manage archive business requests
- Manage content of archive tool(s) & act as key representative in this area making proposal, assessment & testing if required
- Own procedures, instructions & associated documents relating the activity
- Provide training / coaching & communication
- Provide support & expertise on archive processes related to archived information stored by an external partner (ex Iron Mountain) or generated by an external partner
- Provide support & expertise to the business for paper lab notebooks management
Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Equivalent experience in other industries/areas
Specific Skills, Competences
- Portfolio management
- Quality mindset
- IT friendly
- Organized, meticulous, structured
- Ability to analyze complex business processes
- Good communication and training skills
Why you should apply
At UCB, we strive to attract passionate and outstanding talents who thrive on change and are ready to bring real value to patients. Working for us you’ll discover a place where you can grow and express your full potential. We place an emphasis on innovation, collaboration, and impact. Through meaningful recognition and a motivating work atmosphere, we aim to provide an optimal experience by caring about and valuing our employees – just as we do for the patients we serve.
If you believe you are the perfect match to join us on our pioneering adventure, then we invite you to apply and tell us more about your profile and motivation.
UCB is a global biopharmaceutical company, focusing on neurology and immunology. We are around 7,600 people in all four corners of the globe, inspired by patients and driven by science.
At UCB, everything we do start with a simple question: “How will this create value for people living with severe disease?”. We are on a journey to become the patient-preferred biopharma leader by delivering medicines and solutions that improve lives. We want to ensure the creation of patient value, now and into the future, while contributing to a society where a population of 8 billion people and more should be able to live a good life within limited resources of one planet.
Curious to know more? Please visit our website www.ucb.com .
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity.