Document Management Specialist (Besix - Brussels)
Vacature online sinds 27/06/2022
À propos de l’offre d’emploi
Project implementation (30 %):
- Based on an analysis of the project requirements and constraints, you support the project in the implementation/configuration of BESIX supported Document Management tools (Bricsys, Aconex, …)
- At the end of projects, you support the execution team on the building site by organizing the demobilization and the archiving. You support the collection of “As-built” deliverables and supervise the extract of electronic files from eDMS required by any third party;
- You create and manage the support contract with the project as well as the regular invoicing
Continuous improvement (30%):
- You create and maintain DMS templates in accordance with the related BESIX IMs procedures (setting-up of the applicable codification, of the document approval and transmittal workflows,…);
- You organize Document Management peer review meetings with the Document Manager and the project team to discuss potential improvements and to share best practices in the field;
- You support actively the further improvements of eDMS tools developments within business workshops and you participate in the coordination of the developments by the software suppliers.
Coaching – training (30%):
- You give training sessions to the Project Document Officer and secretary about the use of the document management tool;
- You give public presentations/demos of the BESIX document management tool to users on building sites (internal users, client and approvers, subcontractors …);
- All along the project, you are responsible for users support, processes watch and support, you coordinate the resolution of IT related issues.
Market watch (10%):
- You are main contact with the preferred eDMS vendors : Bricsys and Aconex.
- You manage the framework agreement with the preferred vendors : invoicing, check and improve the contractual clauses, verify the contractual volumes vs consumed on projects
- You assess regularly the market tools and provide/maintain a tradeoff matrix to the management
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Document Management, Information Sciences or equivalent by experience;
- You have proven experience as Document Controller or Lead Document Controller in construction;
- You have experience with several Document Management tools in construction;
- You have good knowledge of standard applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint);
- You have very good knowledge of English; proficient knowledge of Dutch and French;
- You are willing to travel abroad for short missions (+/- 1 week duration).
- You get yourself involved in the global understanding of any Project, which requested your support;
- You work proactively by suggesting possible improvements and measurements to solve encountered problems concerning Document Management and the used electronic tool;
- You give pieces of advice and recommendations to Project Managers and Technical Directors pertaining to Document Management;
- You are empathic : you listen to and understands the issues of the stakeholders and transform them in opportunities for improvement
- You are autonomous and rigorous;
- You have good organizational skills;
- You are able to perform several tasks at the same time, to identify priorities and urgent matters;
- You are used to work in multicultural teams and in an international environment;
- You are dynamic and flexible;
- You are able to analyze problems and suggest appropriate solutions.
A career at BESIX is a lot more than just a job, it’s about being part of our changing and innovative world. Your skills, ambition and passion will contribute to the development of our different businesses and allow us to succeed in the challenges of the coming years.
Working for the BESIX group allows you to be a part of a dynamic, creative and entrepreneurial company which is now recognized as a Belgian Top Employer. It gives you a safe and collaborative working environment with ambitious and innovative goals for the world of tomorrow, but also for your career and personal development.
We are looking for different kinds of personalities, mindsets, backgrounds and genders to build the iconic and sustainable projects of tomorrow.
Are you ready to make an impact and leave a positive legacy for years to come? If you are passionate about our purpose to Excel in creating sustainable solutions for a better world, come and join our caring BESIX family. Together we will co-create our future.
Working at BESIX brings a lot of great benefits including:
- An attractive remuneration package including a salary in line with the market and a range of employee benefits such as flexible mobility advantages, extra-legal pension, medical care insurance, work-life balance program (such as teleworking, child care, flexible work schedule, mobile working), Health Management (sport, health check-up program, …)
- Career development programs that serve not only to ensure that you are constantly learning and improving but also that give you the possibility to expand your career horizon
- A dynamic, creative and safe working environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors (ideas, projects, goals, ambitions)
- Possibility to work on complex projects within both a local and international environment,
- The choice to remain locally anchored for the coming years or to seek an exciting international career opportunity within the group