Document Control Specialist (Mercor)
Vacature online sinds 02/03/2022
- – Manages the Project Document Control email address; handle intake, scanning, verification and storing of documentation.
- – Create templates where necessary and manage requests for documentation.
- – Align with and distribute project related information with all the project team and external parties.
- – Check and edit documents for accuracy and compliance. Review and maintain the accuracy of the records, editing where necessary to ensure they are up to date.
- – Produces weekly status report from document database on drawings / documents for each active part of the project.
- – Prepares reports on key equipment drawings for timeline, ensuring completion of drawings for fabrication within company required 60-day deadline.
- – Manage the flow around documentation within and outside the organisation.
- – Maintain confidentiality around sensitive documentation.
- – Performs other clerical and administrative tasks as necessary to support Engineering and Project Manager, facilitate the effective and efficient operation of the department, and help meet overall company objectives.
- – Bachelor’s degree.
- – At least 3 years’ experience in a Document Controlling position ideally in a technical environment.
- – Familiar with Project Management.
- – Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- – Able to multi-task and be results oriented.
- – A high level of computer literacy including strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel. Able to learn new software.
- – English and Dutch fluency with excellent verbal and written communication, and appropriate interpersonal skills necessary.
- – Outstanding organizational, follow-up and time management skills necessary.
- – Ability to build and maintain strong relationships and foster trust and cooperation among co-workers, customers, and suppliers.
- – Self-driven, pro-active, and hands-on.