Sharepoint & Paralegal Support (Eneco - Mechelen)
Offre d'emploi mise en ligne le 12/09/2020
- Professional, motivating & flexible working environment with room for personal development
- Informal atmosphere in a small team of approx. 40 people
- Self-steering work organisation implying initiative but even so responsibility
- As administrative employee, you are a member of the Finance team. You will report to the Finance Manager and you will work in close collaboration with the Legal Affairs Officer and other team members.
- After an intermediate period of training and information transfer, you will take on the following functions independently while being able to count on the support of a specialized team in Rotterdam (head offices of the Eneco group) and the collaboration of your close colleagues.
Sharepoint key user:
- Reference person for the structure of the Sharepoint sites: libraries, permissions, metadata…
- Management of the internal and external access rights in compliance with the internal rules and procedures
- Single point of contact with the Eneco Sharepoint team
- Single point of contact with the external consultants
- Administrative support to the Boards of Directors and General Assemblies files: agenda, minutes, annexes
- Document Management of the General Secretary documentation (in Sharepoint)
IT support :
Single point of contact for the IT requests
- Bachelor Executive Assistant or Paralegal or other relevant professional experience
- You have a relevant experience in a similar function (1-3 years)
- A first professional experience in content management (ideally in Sharepoint) is a plus
- Good command of O365 tools (Sharepoint, word, excel, powerpoint, outlook)
- You are interested in durability
- You are hands-on and responsible
- You are accurate and have a high degree of professionalism
- You have good written and oral communication skills
- Trilingual Dutch-French-English
- You are a good team player and you are respectful
- You are organised, methodologic, pragmatic and solutions oriented
- You are open to work in a small structure and ready to adopt the Eneco strong corporate values
- You like a varied job
Interested in this position?
Please send your resume and motivation letter to Nathalie.Michee@eneco.com.
Ben je overtuigd dat jij en Eneco een ideale match zijn? Dat staan we te popelen om jouw cv en motivatiebrief te ontvangen! Hoe lang de sollicitatieprocedure zal duren, hangt een beetje af van de functie. In ieder geval zijn wij een voorstander om je niet te lang te laten wachten op feedback. Wij willen snel schakelen.