Records and Information Administrator (Robert Half - Sint-Lambrechts-Woluwe)
Offre d'emploi mise en ligne le 18/04/2021
For a client located in Sint-Lambrechts-Woluwe OfficeTeam is looking for a Records and Information Administrator (m/f/x).
The Records & Information Administrator organizes and manages efficiently and systematically all of the company’s documents or data, in any format, in order to ensure traceability, integrity, security and sustainability, while respecting the legal requirements, and to be able to communicate them according to access rights.
* Input into an electronic document manager, indexing and electronic distribution of incoming correspondence and any document that the company may need to justify its activity;
* Archiving of original documents in a secure space;
* Archiving of digital media in a secure space;
* Management, preservation and destruction of documents and other data according to the legal prescriptions;
* Development and maintenance of a classification plan allowing the rapid localization of physical archives;
* Implementation of document management procedures and systems;
* Communication of documents according to access rights;
* Publication of information and documents that company employees may need in the course of their work or in their personal capacity;
* Creation of Sharepoint sites;
* User support;
* Training new employees.
As a Records and Information Administrator you are/have:
* Bachelor in Management Assistance or Librarian;
* Experience of min. 2-3 years in a similar position;
* Good mastering of Information Technology;
* Detailed knowledge of the languages Dutch, French and English: oral and written, German and/or Spanish is a plus;
* Office automation knowledge MS OFFICE: Word / Excel / Sharepoint;
* Analytical skills.
An interim contract with the possibility to receive a fix contract after a positive evaluation.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: