Product and Digital Documentation Officer (Lombard International Group - Luxembourg)
Offre d'emploi mise en ligne le 31/05/2022
À propos de l’offre d’emploi
About Lombard International Group
Lombard International Group is a leading provider of global wealth and succession planning solutions with 30+ years’ experience. We have the strength and expertise to help high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals, their families and institutions to protect, preserve and pass on their legacy to future generations.
It is in our nature to constantly innovate! We love what we do, quickly adapt, and we are agile, as well as being committed to serve our partners and clients across the globe with Best in Class wealth solutions and tailored services.
The Group serves over 25 markets across Asia, Europe, Latin America and the United States, providing multi-jurisdictional, unit linked life insurance and annuities on a global basis, with a deep understanding of local regulations, cultures and attitudes.
Global assets under administration are in excess of €59.4bn as of 31st December 2021. Our global team of almost 600 employees includes more than 60 technical experts specializing in multiple jurisdictions.
Funds managed by Blackstone own Lombard International. Blackstone Group L.P. is one of the world’s leading investment firms.
For further information about Lombard International, please visit: www.lombardinternational.com
At Lombard, it is in our nature to innovate!
We love what we do, quickly adapt, and we are agile, to bring out the very best in what we do
Your role – Are you ready for a challenge?
As a Product and Digital Documentation Officer, your role is the management, creation, update, referencing, versioning and publishing of all client-related contractual forms for all markets on which Lombard International is active, covering 12 different languages. Linked to this, you will also prepare the forms for use on Lombard International’s digital platform.
You will mainly collaborate with our Wealth Structuring Solutions, Legal and Compliance Departments, as well as with the IT Department for all digital related matters.
You will support the team in safeguarding the consistency, user-friendliness, compliance and traceability of the product documentation, applying the procedures to this end.
Your Responsibilities Will Be As Follows
- Create and update product documentation for end clients;
- Create and maintain digital forms for completion through a secured partner platform;
- Manage forms organised through an annual release cycle, safeguarding the consistency of the content across documentation for different markets and partners;
- Collaborate closely with the Wealth Structuring Solutions and Legal Departments on the creation and content update of product forms;
- Collaborate closely with the IT Department on linking static documentation to digitally created forms;
- Ensure that organizational documents go through a documented and approved review-and-approval process before being stored;
- Publish the documentation on our internal Library, our portal for partners and clients, as well as on the website;
- Maintain an archive of contractual forms;
- Create and maintain system-generated client letters;
- Support the development of new document creation and management solutions;
- Apply the corporate design to all contractual forms, in terms of layout, logo positioning, address block creation and definition, headers, footers, title levels…;
- Create branded templates and style sheets.
Your profile – Have you got what it takes to become our Product and Digital Documentation Officer?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in information and documentation science, library science, graphic design, linguistics or a related field;
- Industry experience in a similar role within the financial services industry – wealth management, private banking or insurance would be very beneficial;
- High IT literacy; basic knowledge of the Adobe Suite, SharePoint, xml, x-path, would be an asset;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Rigorous follower of procedures;
- Excellent coordination, prioritization and planning skills;
- Comfortable working under pressure and against tight deadlines;
- A team player with a creative and solutions-oriented mind-set to problem-solving;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent in English – other European languages would be an asset.
We offer you
An exciting opportunity to build a network of contacts across the organization in a collaborative and diverse workplace. At Lombard International we have a diverse team of over 40 nationalities. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Because our people are our greatest assets, you will enjoy recognition and rewarding packages. We also offer you the possibility to shape your professional career in line with your own goals and the opportunity to work with the top talent in the industry. The work can be challenging but Lombard International is always a great place to work. We are committed to extending equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Be a part of our community!
Lombard is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Given the sensitive nature of our business, industry sector and the role as described, the selected candidate is required to provide a criminal record (Bulletin n°3 for Luxembourgish residents). This excerpt will be kept by Lombard International Assurance S.A. in compliance with article 8-5 (2) of the law of 23 July 2016 and for no longer than one month from the conclusion of the employment contract; otherwise it will be destroyed without any undue delay should the candidate not be hired.
Should you be interested in pursuing this opportunity, please send your application in full confidence to Lombard International Assurance S.A, https://www.lombardinternational.com/en-US/Careers/Job-Board
Lombard International Assurance is aware of its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and is committed to processing your data securely and transparently.
Our Recruitment privacy notice is in line with GDPR and provides more information with regards to the types of data that we collect and hold on you as a job applicant, including for the performance of Background Checks. It also sets out how we use that information, how long we keep it for and other relevant information about your data. For full details please click here Recruitment Privacy Statement