Process Documentalist (Templeton and Partners - Brussels)
Offre d'emploi mise en ligne le 19/03/2020
Currently Templeton and Partners is looking for an experienced « Process Documentalist » for a project in Brussels, Belgium.
Please read through the description below to see if you might be suitible for this role.
We are more than delighted to answer any questions or walk you through this specific role at any time.
Project name: Program: Restore Operational Business Excellence
Track: Merchant Services Organization & Business Processes review
Assure, in a structured way, that MS Business processes, having an impact on revenue, become operational excellent.
1. Review and implement MS Business processes
2. Ensure that MS Business representatives are integrated into the existing ITSM processes
3. Identify risks and organizational issues within MS Business processes
4. Set up and maintain a Quality Management System for MS Business processes:
- QMS Governance, Methodology, Templates & Tools
- Processes, procedures, work instructions and operational controls
- KPI’s and Reporting
- PDCA (Plan/Do/Check/Act) implementation
- Internal Control Framework Governance, incl. a regular assessment of the adequacy and effectiveness of the key controls
- Training & Communication
Activity name: Documentation of business processes, procedures and work instructions – with focus
- Facilitate workshops related to the identification, review and validation of documentation.
- Review existing documentation and/or develop new documentation related to business processes, procedures and work instructions
- Standardize the documentation based on existing templates, suggest improvements.
- Report on the progress and issues encountered.
- Focus on procedures & work-instructions related to Anti money laundering process.
- MS Office tools,
- Has strong written and communication skills (FR/NL/ENG)
- Be able to work with a variety people
- Has the ability to structure a large amount of information within a framework
- Be process and quality minded
- Has attested experience in documenting business processes, procedures and work instructions
- Knowledge of Anti Money laundering requirements is a plus
- Knowledge of Order To Cash and Problem To Resolution processes is a plus
- Knowledge of how ERP, BPM, CRM and BI tools operate is a plus
- English is a Must
- French or Dutch is a big Plus
Through the given data below, you may let us know if you are interested to apply, and don’t hesitate to give us a call or write us a mail concerning any info on this current role.
We hope to hear from you soon !
Templeton & Partners
T: +31 20 30 30 000