Paralegal - Content & Knowledge Manager
Offre d'emploi mise en ligne le 10/07/2019
- Support lawyers in transactional work
- Focus on the current challenges and opportunities of knowledge management
À propos de notre client
Out client is an independent Belgian law firm that positions itself as a specialised law firm with a focus on tax, private clients, M&A and corporate law. All the lawyers have ‘big firm’ expertise.
You will have the opportunity – and are encouraged – to take initiatives in terms of knowledge management and as such have a direct impact on the future of the company, offering further career opportunities within the firm.
Description du poste
Supporting our lawyers in their day-to-day transactional work:
- Performing legal research
- Drafting (basic) legal documents
- Assisting in corporate housekeeping
Playing an active role in the further development of the knowledge management of the firm:
* Keeping abreast of the current opportunities of knowledge management and preparing a plan to roll-out such new possibilities
* Managing and further developing knowledge databases
* Assisting lawyers with the production of publications, newsletters, pitches, etc.
* Participating in the setup of models and templates
- You have a professional bachelor’s degree, preferably in (para)legal studies.
- You are tech savvy with a keen interest the current developments in legal tech and knowledge management.
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- You have excellent IT skills, preferably with experience in know-how management, and you are fluent in Dutch and English.
- Working in a team inspires and motivates you, and you know how to inspire and motivate a team
- You have a down-to-earth mentality
- Taking initiative is in your nature
- Every day is a day to learn something new
Conditions et Avantages
- Our client allows you to work in a professional environment, with a talented team on a wide range of projects in which personal guidance and close co-operation with our lawyers are offered.
- Youwill have the opportunity – and are encouraged – to takeinitiatives
- You will work out of the Antwerp office, which is easily accessible by public transport, and the company can accommodate flexible working arrangements.
- Of course, you will receive a competitive remuneration with benefits appropriate for your level of experience.