Junior Documentation Specialist (Eurofins - Brussels)
Offre d'emploi mise en ligne le 28/06/2020
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Eurofins Professional Scientific Services® (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution. Eurofins PSS employs and manages full-time analysts, technicians, scientists and technical support personnel directly at the client facility to provide long term staffing needs while maintaining the same services, expertise and cGMP compliance available at the Eurofins facility. Eurofins PSS offers excellent career opportunities for people who have a proven track recording in combining excellent technical ability with first class interpersonal and communication skills.
As documentation specialist, you will work in driven service team of documentation specialists and scientific writers.
You will be responsible for handling several service request and providing functional project support.
- Dossier & document Management
- Editing, uploading and following up of documents in the system
- Consolidating documents
- Writing of Technical Reports in Word and related activities
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Facilitating initiation, maintaining overview and following up of data requests, e.g. Material Master Data, Sample Shipment pricing, …
- Other Functional related support such as Archiving, Planning, …
- Bachelor degree (in e.g. Office Management, Business Management,..) with first work experience.
- Biomedical background and interest for pharmaceutical sciences are important assets.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch
- Excellent software skills (document management & MS Office)
- Efficient, flexible and dynamic
- Attention for detail
- Team player
- Enjoy to participate actively in team and client meetings
- Permanent contract, full-time
- Work in a really nice team within a fast growing and innovative international company
- Training, personal development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Mainly home office