Document Manager (Laboratoire national de santé - Luxembourg)
Offre d'emploi mise en ligne le 22/05/2022
The Laboratoire national de santé (Luxembourg public institution) is recruiting a Senior document manager (m/f) with a consultant contract .
About the Laboratoire national de santé (LNS)
The “Laboratoire national de santé” (LNS) is a public institution under the supervision of the Ministry of Health in Luxembourg. LNS is organized as a multidisciplinary institute and supported by a professional services team, the LNS includes four scientific departments in the fields of medical biology, microbiology, forensic medicine, and health protection, in addition to hosting the National Center of Pathology and the National Center of Genetics. The LNS is based at Dudelange, with state of the art, modern infrastructure in line with recent developments in medical sciences. Its objective is to develop scientific and analytical expertise related to the prevention, diagnosis, and monitoring of human diseases. Its ultimate mission is to serve patients and citizens and offer excellence in health care.
As a Senior document manager, your main mission will be the implementation of homogenization processes:
- Define the document structure for each process
- Assistance in drafting general policies
- Assistance in merging general procedures for each process
Qualifications & Skills
- More than 10 years in the implementation of homogenized systems
- 5 years in the health sector
- In-depth knowledge of the various analysis laboratories
- Knowledge and experience in change management
- Knowledge in process digitalization
- ISO normative knowledge (health sector)
- English and French mandatory, German or Luxembourgish will be an asset
If you meet the above profile requirements and wish to apply, please send your application (CV, letter of intent and copies of your degrees) by clicking on the application button below.
Applications will be processed in order of arrival. The utmost confidentiality will be granted to each application.
Prospective candidates are invited to contact email@example.com Your application will be treated confidentiality.