Document Controller (Jan De Nul Group - Luxembourg)
Offre d'emploi mise en ligne le 24/05/2020
For our head office in Luxembourg we are looking for a Document Controller.
A few of your tasks:
- Setting up and updating correspondence registers.
- Filing mails and documents
- Revising official documents and consulting internally with the departments involved
- Sending official documents to clients via transmittals
- Communicating and exchanging documents with clients through platforms like Aconex, Conject …
You have a Bachelor diploma Office Management and about three years’ experience. As Document Controller you have very good language skills (English-French), and you know your way around MS Office (Word/Excel). We are looking for a real team player with a penchant for document management and follow-up in consultation with the project team and the client; a communicative and enthusiastic person who is eager to learn (as such you are willing to follow training on the various document control platforms). You can take a little stress and you know how to prioritise. Furthermore, you work accurately and you pay attention to detail. You love working in an international setting and you do not mind short trips to projects abroad.